Unbalanced oil secretion can cause your scalp to itch, irritated and clogged. Herbs'Oil Smoothie Conditioner is formulated with clinical proven ingredients to reduce hair breakage. The gentle, sulfate-free formula strengthens, smooths and adds instant fullness to thin hair.
Exclusive hair care formula by using plant-based active ingredients nourish hair follicles and promote less frizz for fuller looking hair.
Our Herbs’Oil hair smoothie conditioner is a power packed and lightweight conditioner that is suitable for all hair type, even for thin and fine hair. It helps restore shine and strength hair without weighing hair down. Enriched with hydrolyzed oat protein and Pro-vitamin B5 to help repair the scalp and provide adequate and unburdened nourishment to the hair, restoring a healthy scalp and thick hair.
Works well with our Regenerating Shampoo in boosting volume and hydrate while leaving a refreshing tropical scent.
- Removes and balances oily build up
- Restores scalp and hair health
- Promotes volumizing effect
How To Use:
Clean hair with shampoo and rinse off. Lather a quarter-size amount onto your strands and massage thoroughly with fingers for 60 seconds and rinse out conditioner until water runs clear. Use with Herbs’Oil Regenerating Hair Shampoo for best results.
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein: Provides long-lasting moisturizing, and at the same time, it can help nourish the hair core, protect the hair cuticle, and repair the original water-locking ability and strong elasticity of the hair.
- Castor Oil: High levels of ricinoleic acid helps increase circulation to the scalp by nourishing the hair roots. The hair grows stronger, and scalp pH is balanced, keeping the scalp functioning at its ideal oil levels. It also help undo damage of harsh chemical treatments.
- Vitamin B5: Powerful hydrating and moisturizing component and does not clog the scalp or weigh down the hair texture.
- Relaxing tropical scent and spa like experience.
Organic Castor Oil, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Heptyl Undecylenate, Panthenol (Vitamin B5),Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Water (Aqua), Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Cetyl Esters, Glycerin, Sodium Benzoate and Potassium Sorbate, Gluconolactone, Natural Fragrance, Citric acid.
We constantly strive to offer the highest quality and most effective product formulations. Our website will always have the most updated ingredient lists.
Products may be made with naturally derived ingredients, which in rare cases may cause sensitivity in certain individuals. If sensitivity occurs, discontinue use immediately. If you are uncertain about possible sensitivity, always do a patch test before use or consult your healthcare professional.
Products may contain oils and butters from natural nuts, seeds and fruit. If you have any allergies please read the product label carefully. We recommend that people with sensitive skin perform a patch test first to ensure there is no reaction. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
Herbs’oil does not make a claim to cure or prevent any disease or medical problem and is not intended to substitute other therapy or medical advice. Products are not approved by the FDA to treat, cure or prevent any disease. In the case of pregnancy please consult with your health care professional. All products are for external use only.